Day Trading – 6 points at risk need to know
Day trading is the practice of buying and selling stocks during the day. Ideally, the end of the day, there was no net change in the position. This means that for every purchase of an equivalent amount sold. A gain or loss is made on the difference between buying and selling prices. One effect of this style of day trading is that the shares are never delivered or received.
Day trading is more risky than any other business. It is very common to use the room for negotiations with the days (for example, using borrowed funds) amplifies gains and losses also amplified. The disadvantage is that large losses can occur very quickly. A common belief is that 80% -90% of day traders lose money.
Day trading was once the domain of financial firms and professionals and experienced operators and speculators. Now it is very common among the operators of every day over the Internet.
Day trading is officially called “pattern day trading” and the tools to place four or more, buy and sell orders in a day on a regular basis.
Day traders trade various financial instruments, including stocks, options, warrants, foreign exchange (Forex) and a number of futures contracts.
Trading Day has evolved with the advent of electronic control and discount brokers. The computer and the Internet have made the environment for small day traders.
There are a number of strategies by which day traders attempt to profit.
Trend following is a day trading strategy used in all the periods of negotiation, which implies that prices have been rising steadily will continue to increase, and prices even lower. The trend follower buys a stock that was up or short-sells a falling share, in the hope that the trend will continue.
Fundamental analysis is one of the greatest tools of the day trader. The basic strategy is to buy a stock that has just announced good news, or short sell a stock on bad news.
Technical trading day uses mathematical formulas to determine when a stock increases or decreases depending on the price of previous actions. Many day traders use technical indicators.
You should avoid the following risks: day-trading:
- Many traders day trading without a plan of any kind that you buy and sell and when
- In many cases a day is simply not long enough to realize the benefit of an action
- Day trading can be very emotional and gut instinct basic
- Most of the data analysis used daily by operators is absolutely critical in late, which means that when it is received and put into practice the rest of the market, especially the brokerage industry, has already taken steps
- Day trading can mean profits are too low to cover fixed costs such as brokerage
- Day traders often use the leverage that can magnify losses that can increase earnings. For starters, there is a huge risk of losing more than you have in your float.
In closing, keep in mind that all activities of stock markets is risky – there is no guarantee. That said, we found much better results for our students, teaching them how to develop a personalized trading system that takes all the emotion and gut instinct to play the stock market. The results speak for themselves! So do not teach us to Home Trader trading day – in our opinion, the much higher risk for our clients.